Intermezzo

Saturday, November 10, 2012

“A SALESMAN AND HOUSE WIFE”


A salesman dust shacker was went to a house. 
He was always went to the big house. He went to the house of material store owner. He knocked the door and the house owner had opened the door. 
Before the Mrs. convenient said a word, the salesman spread many kinds of rubbish to her living room’s carpet. 
The salesman said,”I am really sure with this machine power. It’s so good. This carpet will be clean only in a few minutes. If the dust and rubbish still here I promise I will eat it, Mrs.!”. 
The process succesfully, there were no dust again. The house owner were so proud and astonished to the product and they bought it. 
The next house is the new house, really big and beautiful. The salesman was so astonished and said,”If I come in the house, the house owner will buy my product certainly. Because the owner is so rich!”. He walked to the house surely and knocked the door. 
As usual, before the house owner say a word, the salesman began spread the rubbish and dust to the living room’s carpet. He promised,” I am really sure with this machine power. It’s so good. This carpet will be clean only in a few minutes. If the dust and rubbish still here I promise I will eat it, Mrs. I promise! Don’t worry!”. The house owner replied,”Oh, if that’s your promise, please start to eat it all, common! Because my house not yet set the electricity”. :D :D