Just for Kidding

Saturday, November 10, 2012

“ODD COUPLE”


A beautiful wife named Vera was death agony waited her end’s coming. She was lean on her husband soulder. Her husband, Budi was weeped for her, full of tears. 
Vera whispered,”My lovely husband…”. 
Budi was cut her whisper,”Ssshhttt… stop Vera, Take a rest Ver, don’t speak anymore”. 
“Dearrrrrr……..”, said Vera with a small voice. 
“I will speak something important to you, I want to confess something”. 
Budi clear his wife’s tears and said,”Sssssht, It’s enough, you don’t need to confess something again. Take a rest please”. 
Vera replied,”Noooo, no and no! I must to confess something to you, so I can calm there. Budi, my honey.. I’m sorry because I often flattery, sleep together with your brother, with your father, your best friend, and with our neighbours. Hhhhhhghhhh….”. 
With calm and great happiness, Budi answered,”Yes, I know Ver, I think enough. I know everything about it. I have forgave your mistakes. Indeed you think, what is the means I poisons you?” --''